INVESTMENT WEBINAR JULY 2022Eoin Buckley
The Investment Conundrum: How to optimise
your investments and pension funds in an era
of higher equity and bond market volatility,
and high inflation.
- The global equity and bond markets have undergone a severe
correction in the past six months. Investors have many
questions which merit careful consideration, such as:
With world inflation at a 40 year high, are there echoes of 2011 with the recent
Italian bond spreads widening from core European bonds rates?
- Lessons learnt from the last five bear markets, i.e. of 1982, 1991, 2001, 2008 and 2020.
- During the pandemic, investment managers successfully rotated into Technology. Subsequently,
Investment Managers have rotated away from Technology to “value” stocks. What can we now expect?
- How Investment Mangers help in the battle to reduce our carbon footprint by enabling you
invest in assets with goals of ESG (Environmental, Social, and corporate Governance).
- The investment outlook for the other three asset classes, i.e. deposits, alternatives and property.